Sign in to follow this  
Guest RichardL

Deleting Default FSX AI

Guest RichardL

Hi All,Just finished re-installing VoxATC-X on a new Vista64 system. Have a Q.What is the best way to remove the default FSX AI traffic? Even with the FSX AI slider to 0 and unchecked, I still see default AI. I just want to use World of AI. I thought about moving the 737, CRJ, etc to a Hangar folder so VoxATC could not load those default AI, but then those a/c are not available for flying.I seem to recall deleting or moving a .bgl file way back when I first installed VoxATC. Regards,Richard

Guest RichardL

I appear to have figured it out.In the FSX/Scenery/World folder is a file called trafficAircraft.bgl I cut and pasted that file into a folder I made called TempHoldFiles. I then ran the VoxAtc Indexer again. No more default AI.Richard