Sign in to follow this  
Guest stang

Beta Cycle 0505 Terminal Procedures now available for L...

Hi all. I think I have a treat for you all. :-jumpy I have just released my 0505 cycle of DAFIF derived terminal procedures for the LDS 767-300. There are 1726 Airports worldwide which include a total of 2877 Sids, 1445 STARs and 5807 IAPs. An added feature is ARCs. Although the LDS aircraft does not do ARCs they have been simulated by a series of waypoints. This is a beta run so back up your current procedures in case there are problems. Please read the "Read This Now.txt" file for more information. The terminal procedures are available at http://home.sw.rr.com/filesherenow/html/lds.html. I will be producing a new set of terminal procedures every 28 days.Enjoy :-wave TerryPlane Path

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is there a reason why I can't see SIDS/STARS for Heathrow? I thought that one will be in the procedures for sure...

Hi Word Not Allowed.Unfortunately the DAFIF does not have any procedures for EGLL so that is why you don't see any. I currently have a request in to the Civil Aviation Authority in the UK for permission to use their charts for my monthly updates. It's a copyright issue. If I get their permisssion I will include EGLL and EGKK in future updates.RegardsTerry