Sign in to follow this  
Guest gulyas_laszlo

LHBP incorrect

Guest gulyas_laszlo

Hi!The SIDs and STARs of LHBP (Budapest Ferihegy Intl.) were revised in May. But in the PSS A320 I have the old ones, even I have the 0506 procedures. So Terry, if you could do it for me (and for my mates, too), we will be very glad. I tried to modify it myself, but I didn't have success. And if you need charts or anything of LHBP, email me! Thank you in advance!Laszlo GulyasBudapest (LHBP), Hungaryhttp://levendula.bolt.hu/signature_a320.gif

Guest stang

Hi Laszlo,>The SIDs and STARs of LHBP (Budapest Ferihegy Intl.) were >revised in May. But in the PSS A320 I have the old ones,Specifically what SIDs/STARs are incorrect and why? I can have a look at the procedures but all I have is the DAFIF, I do not have paper charts for LHBP. Do you have a source address for official up-to-date charts?RegardsTerryPlanePath

Guest stang

Hello Laszlo>Here's a link where you find the new procedures. If you need>anything else about the procedures, just message me. The procedures are listed as licensed to Delta. Are these company specific procedures? I ask because they are not listed in the DAFIF and second they are not listed by the VATSIM Hungarian branch which I would think would have any new procedures listed. So here is the situation. I can not tell if the procedures are for general public use or only Delta specific. However, I can not use the Delta procedures anyway because they are licensed to Delta and copyright by Jeppesen and I do not have permission from Jeppesen to use their procedures so I am stuck. Also, note that there is a notice on the charts stating not to use them after 26 May 05 and I only use up-to-date procedures. Sorry. If you have some other license free source I may be able to help. RegardsTerryPlanePath

Guest gulyas_laszlo
http://bf2clantest.uw.hu/LHBP_Procedures.rarI found these on the net recently! Take a look at them. I think in rw they use these procedures, because all of the flight plans altered to match them. For example there are flight plans which require BADOV intersection but we still have ERGOM instead of BADOV. Or you could release two versions, a DAFIF version, and a "Realworld" version. Thank you in advance.Laszlo GulyasBudapest (LHBP), Hungaryhttp://levendula.bolt.hu/signature_a320.gif

Guest stang

Hi Laszlo>I found these on the net recently! Take a look at them. IOK these SIDs and STARs I think I can use. I will try and get them incorporated into the next cycle but no guarantee because I have to write some more code to do that and of course convert the paper charts into digital form.>Or you could release two>versions, a DAFIF version, and a "Realworld" version. I think you may have a wrong perception about the DAFIF data. The DAFIF is real world data that is kept up-to-date every 28 days. The problem is that it is made for the U.S. military so it does not have all the procedures that the civilian world has. This is why you are able to find procedures that I am not able to produce from the DAFIF.RegardsTerry PlanePath