Sign in to follow this  
Guest stang

Procedures for the CRJ 200

Guest stang

Hi all CRJ drivers. I have just uploaded my first run at making terminal procedures for the Wilco/FeelThere CRJ-200. You should be able to download them by tomorrow, Wednesday. There are 1945 Airports which includes 8174 SIDs and transitions, 3383 STARs and transitions and 14860 IAPs and transitions. This is a beta version so I am not sure it is 100% OK. Make sure you back up your current Procs.ftd file before replacing it with mine. There are some compromises I had to make due to the format of the CRJ Procs.ftd file. There are many types of conditional waypoints I had to delete because the FMC could not do them. This will cause some differences in the procedures from the real world charts. Please read the "Read This.TXT" file for more information.EnjoyTerryPlanePath

Guest frubino

Dear Terry,I have been working with your procedures. Here are my findings:- For each airport the order of procedures should be 1, 2, 3 (STAR, SID, IAP). If they are mixed like 1,1,2,1 they are not correctly shown.- The IAP are not used at all by the FMC. This is not a problem of your procedures, it is a FMC issue.Best regards.Francisco