Sign in to follow this  
Guest kdwycha

MMMY Monterey MX Terminal Procedures?

Guest kdwycha

Is there ever going to be an addition of the SIDS/STARS for MMMY for PMDG 737? I tried my hand at it today and was not too successful. Took me about 1/2 the day to sorta make the SIDS for runway 29 :)Kevin Wycha

Guest stang

Hi Kevin>Is there ever going to be an addition of the SIDS/STARS for>MMMY for PMDG 737?Short answer is that the DAFIF does not have MMMY so I don't have digital data to create any procedures for it.Long answer. I am working on a universal procedures editor program. It is a fill-in-the-blanks program that hopefully will make it easy for anyone to design terminal procedures (STARs, SIDs and IAPs). It's output is in the format I use to make the procedures for the 12 aircraft I supply for. So, you will be able to design MMMY and have it published by me for the PMDG 737 and 11 other aircraft without knowing any of their terminal procedure formats. Checkout my site to see which planes I supply terminal procedures for. http://PlanePath.com will get you there. I will announce here when the program is ready for distribution possibly within a month or two.RegardsTerry

Guest kdwycha

That program sounds great. I was wondering if someone was going to program something such as that. I know after some getting used to it I could create procedures. I just dont feel like sitting there for 8 hours creating a procedure :) I would rather spend the 8 hours flying. Will be looking forward to that program.