Sign in to follow this  
Guest depot_haldol

KCMI Runways

Guest depot_haldol

Any clue what's up with KCMI? The airport has a long 8000' runway called 32L/14R, and it is served by an ILS (to 32L) and other approaches. The "runway" 32R/14L is actually a small taxiway with runway numbers on it that isn't used. (It used to be used for light aircraft doing flight training.) But the lastest navdata shows 32R/14L as being the long runway, with published approaches to it. This must be some sort of DAFIF mistake, unless it's me who's mistaken. Any input? Thanks.---Will

Guest depot_haldol

By the way, this wasn't much of an issue when I was flying PMDG because updating the PMDG database manually was pretty easy. Now that I fly the LDS 767, it's a problem because that .xml file is so difficult to edit.---Will

Guest depot_haldol

Please DISREGARD this entire thread. I was mistaken; sorry for the confusion.---Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,720.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now