Sign in to follow this  
Guest nemisis34

procedures not displayed

Guest nemisis34

hii have read most of the posts and dont see one regards my problem, although i am sure i have read about it in the past.I have updated my pmdg 737 nav data and sids stars.if i open the sid/star data base i can see procedures for the airports i want to fly to eg LEAL but when i try to access them in the FMC i get STARS NONE APPROACHES NONEit looks like a small promblem with pmdg's fmc not recognising something in the way the procedure is writen, it would be cool if i could edit the existing file instead of starting from scratchadvice please :)

Guest staang

Hi What's your name?The usual reason for not having procedures displayed is that they are not in the correct folder. So, verify that the LEAL.txt file is in folder ..PMDGSidstars.Another reason is an error in the procedures file but since you did not say you saw an error message when you selected LEAL then this is probably not the problem.RegardsTerry

Guest nemisis34

i dont get any error messages on the fmcthe file is in the correct folder as it was downloaded with all the other proceduresif you look in the pmdg folder for sids/stars you will find lots of airports with procedures writen but they do not display in the fmci think leal is one maybe gcts but there are many

Guest staang

Where did you download the procedures from?I can only think of two more things now. One is operator error in using the FMC and the other is that your install went bad or is not updated. I recommend you reinstall your aircraft to verify that you got a good install. Also, with the 737 there were some FMC changes so you need to insure you have the most current version installed also.regardsTerry