Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dave92

Flight1 ATR: CTDs using new PlanePath database 0803

Guest Dave92

Hi all,Ever since I installed the latest set of terminal procedures for the Flight1 ATR FS9 has been crashing when I try to enter an airport included in the new TPs into the FMC. Does anyone know what is causing this and more importantly how to remedy it?I'm using the Flight1 ATR with SP3 and the latest PlanePath 0803 procedures, installed normally with the .exe included.Thanks in advance for any help.Dave

Guest BigJacko

Hi Dave,Any chance you could give us a specific airport and/or TP (arrival or dep) that you're using which regularly crashes for you? Or is it ALL?Also, do you get any indication of any error message after the crash, or is it a lock-up/freeze/blue-screen of death/PC restart, etc? Any info on the DLL or object that is related to the crash MIGHT help shed some light on it.CheersNeil

Guest staang

Hi Dave,I have had this problem reported to me already. I have contacted the ATR people for help solving this but they have not had the time to work on it yet. I'll post here once the solution is found out.RegardsTerry