Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot6459

Adding airports to the IFLY

Guest Pilot6459

Hi Terry,Since you are one of the few who comprehend the IFLY system (or so I hope) i was wondering if i could ask for some help with adding an airport and a few approaches. I am quite fluent in the language of lat/long and alt as I am a pilot in real life. I also do cfg and panel editing. I am quick to learn and know data manipulation. I already managed to get one of the airports I need into the database but I am having problems with the runways. primarily,CJY233 "04000014" 75.385124 -96.920380000".0001400232" the sections in quotes. the code after the airport/runway identifier and the second decimal place after that. Any help is greatly appreciated. and any help with the approaches is appreciated even more.RegardsMike

Guest staang

Hi There Mike,You are talking about the wpNavApt.txt file right? I only produce the terminal procedures files but maybe I can help. If that is the file you are working with send me an email. Address is in the "Read This First.txt" file that included with my procedures.Regards,Terry