Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brent Hebert

What happend to "PROJECT FREEWARE??"

Hi:Did something happen to "Project Freeware?" I can no longer connect to their website.....I wanted to download a few DC-9's that they had.....Can anyone tell me what happend??Jonnymidwestx@wi.rr.com

They just faded away. Too bad as they were, IMNSHO, one of the best of the freeware groups. I saw a note by one of the guys (Brent, I think) that said they haven't made a decision yet as to what will become of the aircraft. Hopefully they will find a way to upload them to the major sim sites so they can be available once again. Trip

Guest Brent Hebert

That's right Trip. Some decided to help out other groups and some of us went into retirement to spend time with personal committments to family, school or jobs.Hopefully the guys will decide something shortly about uploading the collection. It is being talked about as we speak. :)Brent Hebert