Sign in to follow this  

PIC A320 AXIS QUESTIONS????

HI ALLis there a way around this problem???i use a CHYOKE USB and the CHRUDDER PEDALS USB... chyoke(HAS 3 LEVERS)elevators+aerlerons = x+y axis LEVER 1 throttle = z axis LEVER 2 prop pitch = ry axis LEVER 3 mixture = rz axis rudderstoebrakes = x+y axisrudder = z axis as you can see ..toe brakes,elevators rudders and throttle are all conflicting..AMD 2200+EPOX8K3A+512MB 2100AUDIDGY 2WINXP PRO EDITIONnot a crap machine so should be able to run it......fingers crossed thx steve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I use a Logitech joystick. If you look under games controllers the first controller is joystick 1 (probably). My pedals are the same as yours and are probably joystick 2 for you.You can use my PIC configuration to get the pedals to work for steering.SideStick1_X_Axis=JOYSTICK_1_AXIS_XSideStick1_Y_Axis=JOYSTICK_1_AXIS_YRudder_Axis=JOYSTICK_2_SLIDER_1Throttle1_Axis=JOYSTICK_1_AXIS_ZThrottle2_Axis=JOYSTICK_1_AXIS_ZPitchTrim_Axis=NONESpeedBrake_Axis=NONEI cannot get the throttles to work usin the throttle on the joystick but this does not matter because they are controlled by F1, F2, F3, F4 on the keyboard.The toe brakes are not used. Keyboard B is used to apply and release the brakes.If you want to use any of the buttons on the joystick to carry out keyboard functions use FSUIPC to convert the buttons into keystrokes. This allows the top hat switch to be used as well.Dont forget to disable the joystick in FS2002 so that the FBW works.RegardsHoward

thx howardi might give it a go..only thing is i just bought these chrudder pedals especially for the toe brakes .they should work with the pica320 if setup properly.tried for over 3hrs last night,with no luckreally need to speak to someone from WILCO.. thx steve

Steve,Guillaume is currently programming an interface in order to auto detect all type of hardware.Regards,Serge,

thx sergeappreciate your helpand guillaume of course best wishes steve