Sign in to follow this  
Guest Van

Additions to Tinmouse 732 panel

Hi all,Great to see the Tinmouse project alive and well.I have just downloaded this wonderful package and plan on adding three important gauges that will bring the aircraft up to todays realworld standards. The first gauge is freeware as most of you know. (Lee's excellent ivsi/tcas gauge)the other two are payware, but worth every penny and enhances the realism factor a great deal. Both gauges are by Reality-XP the first one being their wx500 weather radar, the other is their awesome Sandel st3400 RMI/TAWS (EGPWS) gauge. The Sandel st3400 is used in realworld aircraft, including the 737-200, 727-100 and 200 aswell as the 747-200 amongst many other aircraft type. Reality-XP has created their st3400 to function exactly like it's realword counterpart and it uses either the defualt fs2004 terrain or any add-on terrain for it's simulation.I must say flying now with bad visibilty and in mountainous terrain is a pleasure with these three gauges.For those who are curious I have attached a couple of pics of my DF727 fitted with the gauges mentioned above. I still have to install the 732 package, then start tinkering around with the best and most realistic gauge placement in the tinmouse panel which may take some time.I am leaving on a two week vacation tomorrow, but when I get back I will post my panel config for those of you who have Reality-XP's gauges mentioned above and are interested in installing them on their 732 panel.Regards,Van

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!