Sign in to follow this  

A330 + PSS

Is it possible to merge the PSS A320 panel with the A330 by Project Opensky? I know there is a PIC/Opensky767 merger available but is there anything simular to PSS/OpenskyA330?

Indeed, it's been a week...Ever looked at an A330 and compared that with an A320?A330 is a completely different aircraft...In other words, forget it. Can't work, doesn't work, won't work.

Hi Oscar,in short: No. The parameters of the two aircraft are just too different to give you a realistic flight experience. The PSS FMGC is programmed for the A32X series, and will not accomodate the higher weight and different flight dynamics of the A330. You could try various workarounds (using incoreect take-off weights etc.), but it won't work in a satisfactory manner.Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Hmm confusing, does or doesn't it work? :)I think the panels look pretty simular, I checked at AVSIM.com, but I understand they are totaly different and that there might be weight issues with the fmc.Well, are there any other good A330 or A340 panels around, freeware...

Nope. Replaces the A330 FDE with an A321, so you're flying an A321 that looks like an A330.That's not a proper merge, that's a cheat...