Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest spark

i'm working on javascript fuel planner for TM2

Hi all,the idea was to put a small but complete fuel planner inside the fs kneeboard, wich is operable without leaving the cockpit and is fully dedicated to TM2.i think the best way to do this was to use the javascript language since the kneeboard will accept html files.i do an internet search for suitable fuel burn data. the most complete and usable data i get, are those written by bob for the fsbuild program (thanks again bob). So i used it inside my script.At this developement point i'm pretty satisfied with the results but, since i'm planning to release it on avsim, i beg somebody to test it and give me some further opinions. i still have a lot of doubts...some about the program flow and the real fuel planning job, and some about the version of IE compatible with the script. I use firefox for daily internet browsing so i got a really not up-to-date IE installed. If YOU are interested, please drop me a private msg and i will send you the link to download it.Please remember: is a work in progress not ready for release! ;-) thanks in advance for your helpalex

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!