Sign in to follow this  

RTW gave me an idea for FS9.0

After flying one leg in the around the world race I started thinking about how about the next race to be in the us in which every capital city had to be landed at. I quickly reasoned that flight simming is global and a race like this might be unfair to our fellow simmers abroad. However I did like the idea of the what if

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is it possible you upload a flightplan file to attach to this thread?Kil~

Hi, the easiest way probably is to add a *.txt extension to your flight plan (e.g. to read my_flight.pln.txt) and attach it to the message via the upload file dialog box.Cheers, Uwe

This is a pretty cool route.Although Burlington is our thriving metropolis with big city woes, it's the only airport in Vermont with a control tower. Montpelier is actually the state capital.Laconia NH on the shores of Lake Winnipasaugee is kind of a cool place too.Rockland ME is home to 2 Super Constellations (real-world) I don't think FS models that.Cheers :)Woodreau/KMVL

You have forgotten Juneau (AK) and Honolulu (Hawaii), which are also state capitals.Hawaii may a bit far out of the way, but Juneau is certainly doable from Seattle.Otherwise nice concept, smaller version of my (and without doubt others had it before me) idea to visit all national capitals :-)

Yeah About Alaska and Hawaii. I have Charts for the lower 48 so thats why I plan on not crossing international boundries. I will check those places out maybe on a world tour with the lear or something like that. Kilstorm

I will add those to the flight plan. I wonder if there are any other places simmers could suggest to add to this flight?Kil~