Sign in to follow this  
Guest DWillens

to all PM2 Concorde fans-need help

Hi Simmers out there! :-smile12Great Model,great FDE but there is one thingthat boders me a lot.If the plane is landing at the runway she makes first a "one jump".That looks ugly to me and i dont think its normal,too.( I dont think the "Real Life" Concorde does that first jump. )So i tried it with all different knots on landing from 120 to 180kn,Visor up, middle, al the way down, nose more upnose more down......but no chance,stil making that jump.Than i deleted the "Ground Reaction" entry in the Aircraft .cfgtought maybe thats it........nop !Still jumping. :-8Must have something to do with the air file-aircraft.cfgbut cant figure it out.Looked at the france forum too,but cant understand even oneWord in french. ( to bad.....)Is there any help or trick or fix for that....any help would be nice and welcome. :-bluegrabCheerspmpilot :-wave

Guest DWillens

I had the same problem. OTOH, I have no idea what Vref speed this aircraft typically uses. One thing I noticed is that visibility on the approach is terrible since the aircraft has such a high angle of attack....how do you see down the glideslope?I also realized that it is VERY easy to get behind the power curve on this airplane, better not let it get low and slow or you will get a nasty sink rate (plopped down about 400ft short at 35L in KDEN to prove it :-(I also cannot figure out what the little green buttons on the glareshield are supposed to do...has something to do with crew announcements I think.I think this is probably a great addition to the fleet but it desperately needs an English translation (as well as normal operating procedures for subsonic/supersonic operations).Damon