Sign in to follow this  
bcs112

Disbale joystick axis with SimConnect -> doesn't work ?

Hi all,I've spent most of the past 2 days looking for a way to disable the joystick axis via SimConnect but it doesn't seem to want to work !Here's the code for the X axis:if (SUCCEEDED(SimConnect_Open(&hSimConnect, "A300 Event", NULL, 0, 0, 0))){SimConnectOpen = true;//I use this event to change the state of the axis hr = SimConnect_SubscribeToSystemEvent(hSimConnect, EVENT_1HZ, "1sec");hr = SimConnect_MapClientEventToSimEvent(hSimConnect, EVENT_XAXIS); hr = SimConnect_AddClientEventToNotificationGroup(hSimConnect, GROUP_JOYSTICK, EVENT_XAXIS);hr = SimConnect_SetNotificationGroupPriority(hSimConnect, GROUP_JOYSTICK, SIMCONNECT_GROUP_PRIORITY_HIGHEST_MASKABLE);hr = SimConnect_MapInputEventToClientEvent(hSimConnect, INPUT_XAXIS, "joystick:0:XAxis", EVENT_XAXIS, 0, (SIMCONNECT_CLIENT_EVENT_ID)SIMCONNECT_UNUSED, 0, true);hr = SimConnect_SetInputGroupPriority(hSimConnect, INPUT_XAXIS, SIMCONNECT_GROUP_PRIORITY_HIGHEST_MASKABLE); SimConnect_CallDispatch(hSimConnect, MyDispatchProcMI, NULL);}Then I catch the event:case SIMCONNECT_RECV_ID_EVENT:{ SIMCONNECT_RECV_EVENT *evt = (SIMCONNECT_RECV_EVENT*)pData; switch(evt->uEventID) {case EVENT_1HZ://Roll and pitchif ( green_accu_exp < 1450 && blue_accu_exp < 1450 && yellow_accu_exp < 1450 && XAXIS_ON ) { hr = SimConnect_SetInputGroupState(hSimConnect,INPUT_XAXIS, SIMCONNECT_STATE_OFF); XAXIS_ON = 0;}else { if ( XAXIS_ON == 0 && (green_accu_exp > 1450 || blue_accu_exp > 1450 || yellow_accu_exp > 1450)){ hr = SimConnect_SetInputGroupState(hSimConnect,INPUT_XAXIS, SIMCONNECT_STATE_ON); hr = SimConnect_SetInputGroupState(hSimConnect,INPUT_YAXIS, SIMCONNECT_STATE_ON); XAXIS_ON = 1; }}break;}All the hr's return S_OK so things seem to work as they should, but you guessed it... the joystick axis are not disabled !Did I miss anything ? I use the Saitek X52, would this need to be accessed as joystick:1 maybe ?Bj

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!