Sign in to follow this  
Guest PRINAIR_182

Missions and Rewards!

Guest PRINAIR_182

The missions are one of the best things that happen to Flight Simulator. It really brings a real joy. Even if you are student flight sim pilot or an expert. I think in my opinion brings it full circle. It is what many of us have been waiting for.A challenge that in some missions will make your hands sweat from the grip on the joystick. Now it is my understanding that there is about 175 different rewards thru out the missions and free flight.( Also know as easter eggs, because there locations are hidden in the sense that you must perform a certain task or be in a specific place and time to get them. Because of such case it can become very difficult to get them. Now this information I do want to know. because I do want know what I need to get done in order to get such rewards. Is not a cheat. After all I still have to perform everything myself. Here is link to a very rewarding place for all FSX flight pilots.http://www.northwestvirtualairlines.com/v-...ewforum.php?f=6http://northwestvirtualairlines.com/v-web/gallery/albums.php

Guest tmilton

The missions are one area where ACES excelled! The missions included are excellent and very enjoyable. A hearty commendation to MS for including them in this version of FS!