Sign in to follow this  
Guest 46th_Terror

spefic item failure.

Guest 46th_Terror

I want to add a failre to me mission. I want to fail the nav hold switch spefically. I have the failure set up but dont know what the system index of the nav hold switch is. Can somebody tell me where to find this information or what exactely it is asking for?

Guest archtx

I haven't tried this one yet....but here is what it says in the SDK:One of: Engine, EngineFire, Coolant, OilSystem, OilLeak, VacuumSystem, Pitot, Static, ElectricalSystem, Generator, FuelPump, FuelLeak, APU, APUFire, TurbineIgnition, HydraulicPump, HydraulicLeak, LeftMagneto, RightMagneto, Elevator, LeftAileron, RightAileron, Rudder, RearTail, LeftFlap, RightFlap, LeftWing, LeftWingTip, RightWing, RightWingTip, CenterGear, RightGear, LeftGear, AuxGear, LeftBrake, RightBrake, BrakeSystemHydraulicSource, AltitudeIndicator, AirspeedIndicator, Altimeter, DirectionalGyro, Compass, TurnCoordinator, VSI, ComRadios, NavRadios, ADFRadios, or Transponder. There are several missions that involve failures, hopefully the XML Samples included with the SDK may provide more insight.I will be curious to know what you find.

Guest viking77

Fairly sure that after you add the failure item, you click on the value and then select the system from a list..

Guest archtx

Yes...but did you find any autopilot items on the list?