Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cormega

Crashing at Transition to Jets Tutorial

Anyone else experience this problem? I'm waiting to taxi and listening to my instructor as I'm watching a 747 come in for a landing, and then, qapooie! ;( I tried to restart my machine and the same thing happened in nearly the same spot, Bug?~Mega

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No. And i just reflew the beginning of the tutorial 2 times to check.What happens for me is that the 747 heads in on runway 6R and there is a 737 in front of the player aircraft. That plane waits till the 747 has landed then it proceeds to take off, after that i get the go ahead to taxi out on the runway. Meanwhile, the 747 is taxying on the same runway as the player, but turns left towards the airport buildings.So.. no collision here.

I apologize Ichinin, I should have been more "pacific" I meant, my FSX game crashes at this point even after rebooting...oddly enough, I can carry on and do all the other mission without trouble. (almost to Advanced) Has anyone experienced this crash, or could it be my rig doesn't like that mission? Sorry again for being "vague".Cheers

These missions are loaded with bugs!Honestly, they are fun but need some "ironing out" by the developers.I have not gotten any rewards at all on several of them:even after reflying them a few times-or I receive a reward but it fails to show up on my "rewards" page later.Oh well...:-spacecraft

No, I have no problem flying the full mission with no errors at all. Except that I can't slow my plane down (throttle down) to descend from 6000 to 3000 feet. That plane flies like a glider.