Sign in to follow this  
Guest blackie7319

Game Park Patrol

Guest blackie7319

If you like flying the ultra-light and decide to fly the Game Park Patrol mission,Then if you have trouble finding the elephant, I can tell you up front that your ranger passenger is confused. After you reach the truck, he tells you to turn and go back the way you came. Don't listen to him. When he says Northeast, Fly due Southwest. He will say your out of the search area but disregard what he says. The elephant is just a few miles southwest of the truck.If you listen to everything that is said, the girl ranger says "The elephant was last seen just a little south of there along the road". That's the key. Even though she also says they searched to the south. Heading Northeast is the direction you came from. and if it had been along that road, you would already have found him.Blackie

Guest Shalomar

Strange. I only flew it once, but I followed the ranger's instructions to a T and found the elephant after half an hour.Best Regards, Donald T. :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Guest k90sdrk

I find that turning the scenery all the way down also helps, since the tree the elephant is under is the only one that will show up.

Guest fsxmissionguy

Cheater!Heh.The goal isn't to find the elephant.It is the journey, my friends ... not the destination.

Guest Shalomar

To clarify what I said, if you listen to the Ranger you will find the Elephant, it just may take a bit longer. Maybe not, since when the Ranger does tell you to switch search areas he talks you thru it turn by turn so it may be easier and quicker overall to find the elephant. I think I was on my third pass in the second search area when I found the "little" guy...Best Regards, Donald T. :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.