Sign in to follow this  
Guest schmidti83

Mission Problems in "Resue in Kwazulu" and "Landing in the Carebean"

Guest schmidti83

Hi,have flight the beginning Missions in FSX SP1. Now i installed FSX:A.I flight now more missions. I completed many missions, but at "Resue in Kwazulu" and "Landing in the Carebean" i have a problem:"Resue in Kwazulu": When i must land with the helicopter near the DC-3, i land the helicopter (under the green arrow), but i can

Guest j-mo

Hello, Jeorg. I just flew the "Resue in Kwazulu" yesterday without any problems. I think I landed very close to the DC-3, and then the switch to it happened automatically.A suggestion: if you re-fly the mission, save it during your final approach. Then try landing as near toe the DC-3 as you can until you trigger the switch. This way you won't have top start from the beginning.

Guest schmidti83

Hi Alex,thanks fir your help, i have this idea too and test it in the next days.Have you also the problem in the "Carebean Landing" Mission?GreetzJoerg

Guest j-mo

You say you landed OK. The last instruction is to "turn next taxiway." Did you do this?

Guest schmidti83

Hi Alex,the African Mission is now completed. I landed the helicopter very very close the dc-3. Thanks for this tip!i landed in the carebean landing mission ok an turned the the taxiway "D" which was sayed in the the last instruction. the green arrow is exact over my airplane and the mission is not complete. but i will test ...GreetzJoerg

Guest j-mo

Well, I suppose we might be encountering different scenarios. When I land, I am instructed to "Turn next taxiway," no mention of which one. As soon as I do and I am clear of the runway, I get the "Success" message. I do not go exactly to the green arrow at all!Suggest you refly the mission and see what happens. Good luck!