Sign in to follow this  
Guest waltdavies

Missing Missions!

Guest waltdavies

I have a copy of FSX Deluxe and the Acceleration expansion pack, but some of the missions don't show up in the game menu and I cannot access them! I've seen ones about racing an F-18 in a canyon, a secret island race and some kind of hoops race in Greece aswell. The folders are in the system files but they don't show up in the game. I would love to play these missions, so does anyone have any ideas how I can make them work? Thanks

Guest fsxmissionguy

Those are multiplayer missions only.You can, however, play them yourself by hosting a multiplayer session right on your own workstation.Here's how: Click on Multiplayer from the main user interface.Don't sign into Gamespy, instead, Select Local Network (LAN). On the next screen, click the Host Session button. On the next screen, click Mission (instead of Free Flight). Click Next, and you'll find your missing missions.Cheers,Kevin

Guest Gunner_CAF

Do just as Kevin said, you can play them single player. I just played most of these multi-player missions tonight with a friend. We used Hamachi to make a virtural LAN connection, then joined the mission using a LAN session. They were fun!Gunner