Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsxmissionguy

Direct Fly 1: Orbit (QX) 2191 - CRJ700

Guest fsxmissionguy

Carsten,This is a very nicely done mission ... however, there is a problem with the FLT file that will prevent people from enjoying your mission. Your FLT file contains an incorrect reference to the GPS Flight Plan, which is required for this mission to work correctly.In your .flt file, look at the section called: GPS_EngineThen, check the Filename= line in this section.Remove the reference to your C: drive. Make the line look like this:Filename=IFR Harob 2 34R nach PortlandSave the .flt file.You will need to re-distribute the corrected .flt file.Let me know if you have any questions. Also, we offer beta-testing services free of charge at http://www.flightsimulatorxmissions.comLots of mission designers beta test their missions at that site before releasing them on AVSIM.Cheers,

Guest Vance

Hi,thank you for this hint. I can only say sorry for this mistake. Of course I will regard this in the next mission, also like the failure of the missing ID number for the missiontype. The correct FLT-file I will upload in a few weeks, perhaps together with the next mission. In Germany we say, the failure is always in the detail and I think, this is a good example for it. In the beginning I have considered it, but I have changed the FLT-File many times and in the end I have forgotten it to reconstructed. Sorry again The side "flightsimulatorxmissions" seems very interesting for me, I put it to my favoritsGreetings Carsten

Guest fsxmissionguy

Carsten,Glad to have you aboard, Captain!