Sign in to follow this  
Guest martienbroers

all sounds OK, but no ATC

Guest martienbroers

Hi all,I have lost ATC comms and chatter. No further problems with FS2004 - sound or otherwise. Just the ATC voice disappeared completely. The text box with the appropriate ATC text is there as it should be.I think all this happened after I have experimented a few months ago with software like AISmooth, FSPassengers and Rader Contact 4. All programs that impact on ATC. I did not continue with these programs. I think (but am not absolutely sure anymore) that de-installation of these packages did not go smooth in all instances.Could the ATC problem be related to third party software overwritting one or more soundrelated XP system files? I could imagine that in case of an incorrect de-install these files may not be restored to the original.I have been looking - but nothing more - into the fs9.cfg file, but don't see any strange ATC related entries.It would be great to hear some ideas (and/or a copy of a cfg file from a system without this ATC problem).Thanks alot!Martien