Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stratus_Fractus

Intel and AMD drop prices on their CPUs

Guest DanWalloch

I just bought a pentium 4 2.4Ghz 533Mhz FSB processor for $164 online....with free shipping. Everyone else, encluding stores wanted $230. I also bought a good abit motherboard for $89 with free shipping.

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Would this be at Newegg?

Thats good if it wasnt for amd intel would not have cutted prices down so this is good for all of us amd and intel, what are you waiting for go go get them now hehe i wasted my cash already guess i have to save up again hehe.

Guest Stratus_Fractus

I'm personally going to wait another 6-9 months until Intel brings out their new CPUs, the next gen video cards after the GF FX and R350 come out and the new PC400+ RAM is finalized. Not to mention I'll have to save up a bit. :-lol

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Ah, that sucks. Newegg doesn't ship to Canada, so here we basically pay a mark-up on most things, as there isn't much competition and trans-border orders usually get slapped with high tariffs.