Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilotdave2006

Aerial Foundry F-18 Hornet Problem

Guest Pilotdave2006

Hey guys I am hoping you have an answer for me. When I fly the F-18 Hornet from Aerial Foundry. In multiplayer we notice that we see each other with the Fuel Probe up and the Rudders in the up position. I noticed too that when I select to fly this plane in my aircraft selection mode in FS9 the plane shows the same way.If anyone has an idea of how to fix this let me know.Notice in the screenshot my wingman has his fuel probe up and Ruddervators up..its this way even when we are flying.Thanks for your help...Davedavid2006oct20016zx2.jpg

Guest Pilotdave2006

RE: Aerial Foundry F-18 Hornet Problem >Hey guys I am hoping you have an answer for me. When I fly>the F-18 Hornet from Aerial Foundry. In multiplayer we notice>that we see each other with the Fuel Probe up and the Rudders>in the up position. I noticed too that when I select to fly>this plane in my aircraft selection mode in FS9 the plane>shows the same way.>>If anyone has an idea of how to fix this let me know.>>Notice in the screenshot my wingman has his fuel probe up and>Ruddervators up..its this way even when we are flying.>>Thanks for your help...>>Dave

Guest Pilotdave2006

no dude. See the plane with the probe up and the Rudders down. That is the way we see each others plane. Thanks