Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ichinin

FS 2002 Autogen (+ apollogies).

Hi.First of all, i must apollagise that i even ask about FS 2002 in this part of the forum, but i guess it would fit in here best with FS 2004.Today i bought FS 2002 for the price of a pizza slice. FS2002 looks nice and is quite acceptable as a sim, even though no buttons work in VC view and i get lost in airports without the progressive taxi :() but that is an acceptable tradeoff since i can max out the graphics settings (and then some) and still get a VERY good FPS... (unlike in FSX)So, i have one slight request: If anyone knows any way i can increase the Autogen draw distance for both trees and buildings to, say, as far as the eye can see, (x4 to x12 times further) then i would be thankful.Cheers.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

"So, i have one slight request: If anyone knows any way i can increase the Autogen draw distance for both trees and buildings to, say, as far as the eye can see, (x4 to x12 times further) then i would be thankful."Short answer is you can't do it. Also can't do it in FS-9, or even FS-X as far as I know. Incidentally, take a look under "Johnci" in the screenshot forum at my FS9 shots. I am getting nice performance on a very humble system--FS9 looks a heck of a lot better than FS2002 although arguably I sometimes prefer FS2002 at dusk, clear skies with high cirrus, over the desert :)-JohnEdit: Here's a link to my FS9 screenshotshttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=247322&page=