Sign in to follow this  
Guest racartron

Good "front end" for editing flight plans.

Can anyone recommend a decent front end to use when editing and adding your own flight plans of you own? I had one before FS went belly up and needed reinstallation, but I can't remember what it was called, plus it crashed when asked to do certain things e.g. sorting.Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Don't know if ya want to spend any coins or not, but it you do I highly recommend AddOn Manager (AOM). You can find it written up here at Avsom. One of the modules handles flightplans beautifully and takes all the hassle out of it. It finds wayward airports and includes them for you among many other things. you can even load up custom scenarios where only the section of the world you are currently interested in exists using only your planes. Pretty much unlimited options. This is particularily nice if say on Monday you want to spend the day in Australia, Tuesday in the US, Wednesday in Europe, etc. Each of these scenarios can exist simultaneously off line. You just fireup the one you want that day.AOM is worth it's price of $19.00 or similar just for this bit. BUt AOM is primarily an aircraft, scenery and environment manager. I couldn't manage my huge fleet of birds and scenery addons without it.I only fly with a few aircraft online. All the others sit quietly in the hanger tightly compressed waiting their turn. This means more space for me and much faster loads in FS2K2Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what.