Sign in to follow this  
Guest n9zn

Mulituser info

Guest n9zn

I know that MicroSoft has discontinued multiuser for FS9 which is a shame since I just bought the package. Happily as of now I like the package (FS9) better than the new FSX version.Does anyone know how I can set up FS9 to do multi player over the net with others? I mean since Microsoft discontinued Multiplayer the (normal?) way it was set up as FS9 comes out of the box?Thanks!Monty HowardN9ZN

Guest PPSFA

FS9 works fine for multiplayer...check out FSHost for info

Guest n9zn

This is great news! Something I did not expect to hear.Thank You so very much.Monty

Guest n9zn

oops i forgot to ask what FSHOST is?Remember I am new as a baby's tail end to FS simming and I bet you probably think I am just about as stinky too. <--- (Attempt at humor please forgive me LOL)If you could be so kind as to explain this to me I sure would appreciate it. With that little bit of info I might be able to figure out how this all works. Right now I honestly don't know how to do multiplayer with FS9 however I sure do need a flight instructor or at least someone to fly with who can remind me to read the manual again. :-)ThanksMonty HowardNew simmer in Tampa

Guest n9zn

Thanks for the info I forgot I ask in this post where and how to make it work. Maybe when I get used to these boards that will help.Thanks again,Monty