Sign in to follow this  
Guest robertv

Embraer 195, preview and request

Dear All,Below is a little screenshot of a new model i'm working on; the Embraer 195 (and 190). While its easy to find information about Boeing's and Airbusses, finding reliable and/or detailed performance information for the Embraer's is kind of hard (if not impossible) online.For this reasson i'm hereby asking all members of this forum for their help; if you have some more detailed information of the Embraer 190/195 (for example takeoff, climb, descend and runway performance specs not available on the Embraer site), fuel flow specs, etc, can you please provide me with these? The figures will only be used for myself and will not be made public. Another request is for detailed photographs of mainly the wing (flaps, slats, spoilers) and engines.The model will be made regardless of the availability of the above, but with your help it can be made more like the real one.For the above you can contact me at robert.versluys,AT,aircanadian,DOT,com (remove the comma's and replace AT and DOT for appropriate symbols)Little preview:http://members.chello.nl/a.versluys/emb195.jpgRegards,Robert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!