Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

C'Sim C130 VC texture problem (but only panel=v)

Guest ThrottleUp

Hallo all :)My Captain Sim C130 was working fine until last night when the VC cockpit textures refused to load completely. As you can see from the screenshot only the panel and a part of the center console have their textures.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Thr...sTextNoLoad.jpgAs all of you C130 owners know - there are multiple panels present in the C-130 folder. This problem is only present in aircraft aliased to panel=v I tried aliasing the plane to the other panels (panel, panel=g, panel=vg) but that does not work at all (no panels appear even). I have the latest update to the C-130.If any of you have come across this problem and fixed it - please could you share your solution :) Thanks very much!

Hello there,So your other iterations of the AC that use a different panel work? I guess what I could suggest would be to, if this is a 3rd party repaint, to completely reinstall the repaint so you can put in known good versions of the interior textures (which you can get from Flight Simulator 9Captain_Sim130never_modify).The reason why certain areas are showing up textured and not others is because of the way CS does their gauging. The texture for the instrument panel is included within the gauge itself.

Guest ThrottleUp

Thanks Ian, I never thought that it would have anything to do with the repaint itself, I will do as you suggested and then get back to let you know how it went! Yes all other planes aliased to the other panels work fine!:)