Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilotter

Problem starting fs9

Starting yesterday i have a problem starting fs9error report;Your computer has run out of available memory. FS will now exit. You may not have enough free space on your HD. Run disk cleanup to free up space, and try running fs again.Also i get a secondary report with the number 0x7c14f0e7, the reed or write on memory failed. (translating from dutch to English).What did i do;A couple of days ago i changed my ram from 1024mb to 2048mb. Now i have 4 x 512mb, they are from the same company (buffalo), only difference is that the old ones are cl3.0 and the new ones 2.5.I ran memtest86, for 8 hours with no errors.My hard drive is 120 gb, divided in 3 partitions, Virtual memory is set to system managed on disk C: (windows),and with the new memory it says now around 2046 mb.Fs9 had been running with traffic etc, for one night long, after installing the extra memory, this with success, no ctd.Yesterday i installed the utusa patch to 1.3, and after that started fs9 with success.I am also installing at the moment woai packages (all were installed before the ctd).I am also installing ai packages, packed with only the best models aia,envolve,cdai,fspainter..And new afcadsI did a search on this error and got a lot findings from landclass problems to aircraft folder in the wrong place.I tried starting fs9, with the addon scenery and ai aircraft folders, outside fs9 in a backup folder, did not help.I am a fs user for five years, i know how to install traffic/scenery/planes/afcad etc. But I could have made a mistake somewhere. I used the following programs, scanafcad, flightsim manager,TTools, aca2005, but i don't find any faults.I hope not to do a complete reinstall, because i have fsgenesis mesh (entire world 76dem)installed, gepro/asv, pmdg 737/747, f1 cessna, UT can/usa/europe installed.I tried filemon during start up, but that's not giving me a answer.I know i have a lot of addons but were running without ctd's until yesterday. I want to solve this problem, but don't know where to start.Can someone please help?By the way,today i will get a club3d7800GS256mb to upgrade my system a little bit, but first i want fs9 up in the sky again. RickPent 4 3.0 HT 2048mbasus p4c800hd 200gb 3 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals + throttle Quadrant+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv etc

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thats irritating.Check your virtual memory. It should say 2048 x 1,5 (3072).Try setting manual min and max at 3072, then restart.If youre are on a reinstall, make a copy of the sim. Then you can transfere what you want again.There might be others here with better suggestions.Good luck.

well, i am back with hope......when i use the restore fs2004 scenery button in the utcanada setup utility, then i can start fs9 without problems......so i think it has something to do with the latest patch fot utusa, but for that i will go over to the forum at flightone.RickPent 4 3.0ht 2048mb asus p4c800hd 200gb 3 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 6.1121"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals + throttle Quadrant+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv etc