Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agun13

Great Guy!

Guest Agun13

Good afternoon everyone and merry christmas from downunder here in Melbourne. I have just discovered recently what I have missed in flightsim 9. There is this great guy calle Dave Maltby who makes freeware and accurate FS9 Classic british planes. I was wondering on the other side of the Atlantic are there any freeware developers like him who do accurate classic American made planes like the B737-100/200s? What I mean by accurate is things like a good and clickabloe VC, etc.Have been flying the BAE 1-11 made by him non stop for the past 2 days. Good flight dynamics as well!Just to get a taste of it go to http://www.dmflightsim.co.uk/ to download his great package for FS9. He also makes the VC-10s, Tridents, etc although I am more a fan of the BAE 1-11 than the rest as I have been fascinated by this plane since I was a kid.Best regards,Alex