Sign in to follow this  
Guest heclak

iFly

Hi guys,i've just redownloaded the iFly 747 and my frames are usable now with the service packs. However,i recall some fixes to improve performance further. Does anyone know if anymore work will be done on it? There are awfully few repaints for it and flight dynamics could be improved. Anyone knows if there are more mods/fixes that can be doen to improve it? Merge with Posky model? I'm also looking out for a SID STAR database for it. I believe that it follows the PMDG AIRAC. Can i use the demo 0609 AIRAC for PMDG/LDS by Navigraph too? its the most comprehensive freeware one around.I'm hoping some more people can come around to help improve the iFly experience.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi guys,>i've just redownloaded the iFly 747 and my frames are usable>now with the service packs. However,i recall some fixes to>improve performance further. Does anyone know if anymore work>will be done on it? There are awfully few repaints for it and>flight dynamics could be improved. Anyone knows if there are>more mods/fixes that can be doen to improve it? Merge with>Posky model? I'm also looking out for a SID STAR database for>it. I believe that it follows the PMDG AIRAC. Can i use the>demo 0609 AIRAC for PMDG/LDS by Navigraph too? its the most>comprehensive freeware one around.>>I'm hoping some more people can come around to help improve>the iFly experience.For technical questions as well as suggestions, you could send an email to the author. The email address can be found on iFly 747-400 operations manual. I am sure you will get some support.