Sign in to follow this  
Guest mac1

FS9 crashing with UTI.dll error

Guest mac1

Hi allCan anybody tell me what the file UTI,dll does in fs9. I keep getting FS9 crashing with this error, and once with a memory error, I find the memory error strange because i have matched 2Gb Cosair memory. (also 1Gb ram on my 2 SLI Graphic Cards).I have all the FS9 Settings sliders at max and FS9 runs with no stutters/problems because of my computer spec (see below) until the above happened.I thought it was because of diskeeper auto-defragmenting my h/drives, but i stopped that happening when i fly FS9, It's only does this when i run/fly FS9, otherwise the computer is running blistering fast. any ideas.computer infoself built :) ok i know i'm braggingM/B = ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe NF590 PCI-E SLICPU = AMD AM2 Athlon 64 5000+ Duel Core 2.6GHz 2x512KB CacheRAM = 2Gb Corsair Twin XMS2 DDR 6400 (800)Graphic Cards= 2X ASUS nVidia 7600 GS SLI PCI-Express (running in SLI Mode)H/D = 4X 400 Segate SATA2-300 7200rpm 16Mb Cache (installed in a IcyDock Bay SATA2 Hot/Swapable Drive Bays

Guest mac1

hi againI have maybe figured it out, i forgot to install Ultimate Traffic after doing a backup install of some FS9 folders.will let you know if this fixes the problem.there's always something to forget