Sign in to follow this  
Guest VSigda

PMDG and Reality-xp Weather gauge merge

Guest VSigda

Hi All,I am trying to do the merge of the Reality-xp weather gauge and the PMDG 737-700 into the EFIS (ND). I own both products. I just found out about the merge as I have not kept up with the forums. I posted in the Reality-xp forum (with no reply) and the PMDG forums, asking, to see if these files are still possible to get. I am not sure if I am even allowed to ask for these files because my post got deleted in the PMDG forum after a day. Anyway, I will ask again, If anyone is using this setup, if they could please send me the files needed to do the merge. My current email is below. I am assuming I am allowed to ask for these files because others have also requested these files and also gave there email addresses. I think the original thread of the merge is here on AVSIM but the links are no longer available. The gentleman's name is GSYSK that did the merge. If I am not allowed to ask for these files, please just say so.Thanks kindlyVincent Sigda ------------Original thread posted earlier--------I have purchased the Pmdg 737-600-900 series aircraft , as well I have also purchased the RXP wx500 weather gauge. I would love to try the merge into the EFIS. The problem is that the download links and attachements to the files I need are no longer available at AVSIM, as well, all the pictures no longer show up in the threads.I think I need the file called " 737ngwx500.zip " , I think this zip file contains the 3 files I need. I dont know what is the current version of the merge. I think I also have to use the older version of the WX gauge to make this work. Can I use the merge in 2D as well as VC panels. I mostly fly in 2D panel mode with the PMDG 737-700.Could someone please take the time to email me all of the files I need to make this work. I would really appreciate this, I am really exited to try this out, I just found out about this and I have had both products since they came out. Many thanks go out to RXP, PMDG, and to the gentleman that created this merge.My current email is vcsigda@sasktel.net I would love to try some flying this weekend with this new setup.Thanks a bunchVincent Sigda (CYQR)

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440