Sign in to follow this  
Guest shelley1995

The new Irish Scenery

Hi, I just downloaded the new sceneries by the Irish design team. I tried to install on my comuter but I get a message that says "runtime error53 file not found". Does anyone know what this file is and how I can fix this? Thanks, s.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

error 53 means "file not found" I believe. I've had THAT one a few times!

Sorry I missed that bit about file not found. How could I miss something in such a short message????? You may have to download the file again. I think the files can get corrupted and I believe that's what caused problems for me in the past. A new download may work.Adam

Hi GuysJust right click on you desktop and create a new folder, then move the contents of the zip folder to that and click on the self installer again and it should work!!! It seems that sometimes the self extracter cannot find the ini. file when it is in the zip and by putting the files into their own folder it works!! Hope this helps.RegardsWayne

Yup, I had the same problem and extracting them before running the installer worked for me, too.Jesse

Hi, Guys thanks a lot for your help. I did as wayne suggested and now I have my Irish scenery and plenty of Aer Lingus planes. Thanks, s.