Sign in to follow this  
Guest theskyisthelimit

HFB 320 Hansajet - does anybocy know a freeware model?

Hello folks!Although using AVSIM for many years now (uploading - and more downloading :-) ) this is my first attempt to use this forum.Beside spending lots of hours in front of my FS9, I am also a member of the club "Ein Hansajet fuer Hamburg e.V.".We bought one of the last survivors... and plan to bring that ship into the skies again, in a couple of years (and lots of workinghours later...).Until that date, I would like to -at least - fly that thing on my pc in FS9.... (not to loose enthusiams for the real bird...)Question:Does anybody know about a freeware bird Hansajet HFB 320 ?Years ago, there was a very interesting project at Flight Simulation BERLIN. According to the screenshots, it would have been an phantastic revival of this interesting jet.However, the team seems to have ceased operations ... unfortunately.Like many users, I am able to design my own (2D) panel, to alter sounds, alter almost any parameter in configs and airfiles and - as some may know - to repaint aircrafts.But I am not able to design the models.So, I would be thankful for any hint to such bird in FS worldwide.Thanks in advance.Klaus-Peter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!