Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonP01

FSCOF (FS100?!?) ATC wish...

It sounds like it's well on it's way, with beta testing occuring as we speak. I'm hoping that, with some of the added flexibility in the ACT (air filing, altitude changes, etc) that they have added some "intelligence" to the AI/ATC situation. I almost got squished last night in my DC-6 by a 757 given a go around after I landed. His touch and go was a hundred or so feet off my nose...YIKES!!!The traffic on final gets awfully dense, and the ATC seems to have no control over it...just "funnel them in" and hope for the best. Probably more an issue with the Project AI density, but I remember having a midair intercepting the localizer on my second flight with 2K2 with no add-ons...collision avoidance (by ATC) needs work.And a co-pilot function (to answer radio calls) would be nice (ala the old ProFlight feature).Clouds sure are pretty in the screenshots, especially those softly wrapped around the mountains.It won't be perfect, but I'll be getting it as soon as it comes out anyway...warts and all.Dave

Guest imemyself

I hope you can declare an emergency in FS9.

Guest JonP01

Yes, it's a bit silly that you can program in all these possible failures, only to find you can't tell anyone about them.