Sign in to follow this  
Guest Psychopsilo420

Problem with FS2004

Hello everyoneWas wondering if anyone can help me out. I ran into this problem a few times before.Whenever I do a flight from Europe to North America, anywhere from 500miles to the coast of the US my flight-sim just shuts down. No error message nothing. This has happend before and I reinsalled windows along with FS and nothings changed. I do have FSG UTUSA GEPRO AS6. I have the patch for FSG and UTUSA, and I use GEPRO along with AS6. This time I was using the PSS757. Times before I have used LDS and PMDG with the same problemDoes anyone have any Ideas? Comments? Answers? Its very frustrating making it across the atlantic and then have FS say "goodbye"Thanks for your helpJustin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Im sorry this reply is not a fix but I just want to let you know that you are not alone! I cannot fly a complete flight within Poland - I have the same problems as you and it is utterly baffling.I can takeoff, reach cruising altitude but if Im flying over Poland I am *guaranteed* not to complete the flight. Instant FS9 shutdown to Windows desktop. To this day I have never seen a fix for it, without FS9 showing error windows I think you would need to be uber-geeky and use some third-party software to monitor FS9 and then record what happens when it crashes instantly to desktop.Thankfully these are rare and you have to be horribly unlucky to get one. Incredibly frustrating after a long and well-planned flight like what happened to you.

and here I thought I was the only one. It is very aggravating and I hope its an easy thing to fix.

Hello my name is Georgina from Spain. I have the same problem and another one more.When I fly in Spain from Madrid to Jerez, the FS go down and appears a dark window and block the program. It takes around 10 minutes to get out the FS!!!! pushing CTRL+ALT+SUPR.I have windows XP and my computer it