Sign in to follow this  
Guest caprarof

Socata TBM 700A missing effects file

Hi,My name is Tom and I am new to the forum. I would like to say hello to everyone.I hope I'm in the correct forum for this question. I downloaded the Socata TBM 700A from the AVSIM library. I like the model and it seems to fly well. Something a newbie like me can handle. However, the download did not include the effects file that was referred to in the installation instructions.I downloaded the Socata several times thinking the files may have been corrupted during the download.Does anyone know how I can obtaint his file? I logged on to the forum referred to in the README file but I don't speak French and could not understand how to download any files.Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Tomcaprarof@aol.com :-newbie

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just checked my Zip file for the TBM 700. There is only one effect file included, fx_vclight_TBM.fx, which should be listed in the FS9 Effects folder. If not, you can just extract the fx file to a temp folder, and then copy/paste to your FS9 Effects folder.Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain