Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JTEK99

TrackIR 4 + Active Camera + Spot View: Does it work or ...

Greets, all.I've asked this question repeatedly in the NaturalPoint forums, but no one can give me a concrete answer.In a myriad of posts on NaturalPoint's forums, there is this statement by NaturalPoint representatives:-----------------------------In Spot plane view Active Camera 2004 and TrackIR are working perfectly together. The same can be said for external pilot view (easy to pan with TrackIR and walk with the number pad keys). -----------------------------Unfortunately, I have never been able to get this to work. TrackIR 4 only works in the VC. Has anyone out there been able to make TrackIR4 and Active Camera work in ANY view outside the VC?If so, PLEASE post. I have literally seen the above text posted 20-30 times in the NaturalPoint forums as well as on the TrackIR website product pages, but NO ONE has ever indicated how, exactly, to get this to function.Thanks again for reading.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey :( ,try the following. With the rate of 0.01 TrackIR and ActiveCamera are working, as if they were made for each other.ActiveCamera.jpgDino