Sign in to follow this  
Guest brillo

I don't know, so I ask...

Multiple choice. Do the Fly! II addon sceneries in the AV Sim library often, sometimes, never work in FS9? Don't laugh. I don't know, so I ask...There's one in there for my local airport, Roberts Field (KRDM), serving Bend/Redmond, in Central Oregon. It's gotta be better than the stock airport, IF it works. Or is that stuff a whole 'nother breed o' cat?BTW, maybe a year ago, there was some mumbling here and/or at the FS forums that a new, high quality scenery for the whole of Central Oregon, Cascade mountains, etc., was soon to be released. Possibly from Holger Sandmann... possibly payware... Since then, heard/read nothing about it. Anyone else heard anything lately? I'm certain I didn't dream this. Relatively certain. Rob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As far as I know Fly II is a totally different ballgame.As for some enhancements for the Cascades, yes, Holger has done some sceneries in that area, but I'm not sure of the specific areas. Just do a search in the library for Holger Sandmann. Most of it includes extras for UT as well.Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain