Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpower

KFLL addon by McCormack and Ruehl what the ? is that object?

Guest tpower

Hi all,I have installed the KFLL airport from here at AVSIM (tried both v1.2 and 1.1)and I see a weird massive object on the northside parallel to RWY29. This thing is huge and has eight wheels (it looks like a gigantic grey bus). Please could anyone try similar scenery and tell me if they see this huge object, and if so, tell me how to remove it? (I can't find textures for it in the texture folder, so I'm guessing this is a library object which has been manipulated). Please tell me I'm not crazy and that this someone's idea of a joke.Cheers,Tosh:-eek

No, You are not crazy :-lol -I see it too, but I don't know how to remove it.:-rotor

ldsigcr2.jpg

Guest tpower

Thanks for taking the time to check John. Maybe some kind person can help on how to remove that....er...thing:-eek I can't find the textures so can't use my usual object remover tool. Anyone scenery gurus out there can help me be rid of that.... er...thing?Cheers,Tosh