Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rob Hirst

FSGenesis Mesh

Guest Rob Hirst

Greatings all,I installed Europe and Asia from the above last month (wow what an improvement!) but have a little question. When I fly anywhere mountainous, Switzerland for example, the roads look unnatural as they climb at 1 in 2 up the newly rendered hillsides! Is there any freeware stuff that would realign roads etc to match the better terrain. Would this be what's called "landclass"?I get a bit confused between landclass, mesh and terrain. Although now I have FSGenesis I'm aware mesh is the elevation of the land etc.Thanks in advance

Guest neslesman

Payware wise Ultimate Terrain Europe is what you are looking for. I don't think there is an Asia version.

"I get a bit confused between landclass, mesh and terrain. Although now I have FSGenesis I'm aware mesh is the elevation of the land etc." Your not the only one that is confused by these terms. From time to time differant people try to explain to the rest of us what they are all about. It would be REALLY, REALLY be nice for all of us, if someone would take the time, and once and for all list all of the differant elements like "landclass, mesh and terrain", and a short explination as to what each does and then the main part, LIST all of the differant products like Ultimate Terrain, FSGenesis etc and put them in lists. As, all of these are terrain products, all of these are landclass products etc.Then for the few of you that really understand all of this, give us a list of all of the "scenery inhancement" products that you, youself personnal use so that the rest of us could have great looking scenery also. Just a thought. Thanks jerrycwo4:-)