Sign in to follow this  
Guest sbdwag

where did the screenshot forum go i missed it.

Guest SlimDady

I know its been gone for a few days.. but I never cought the reason for it going.?

It'll be off the air for a few weeks while some bandwidth issues are being worked. - Trip

Guest Rob

Nothing to do with bandwidth. Just the load on the server. Will be back with the new server in the not too distant future.

Right! That's what I meant. The width of the band on the server is overloaded. :-) (I almost got it right - partial credit?).

It'd be nice if stricter rules were enforced. People were interpreting the five shot limit as five shots per post, vs. per thread. And perhaps the limits were stated this way. In any case, users would just make 3 or 4 posts in a thread with 15-20 shots. With so many of us on dial-up, such threads are simply unreadable. I'd have high speed access if it were offered, but it simply isn't where I live, yet. And same is true for many of us.I went out of my way to crop pictures and compress them, to keep them on average around 50k apiece. No one ever complained about their quality. I think more stringent limits can be applied to allow all of us to enjoy the screenshots forum, and I hope they are applied when it is reborn.-John

Guest sbdwag

The issue for me is.How many times do I want to look and the same Airbus or 777 ? I would say the screen shots forum is for something special and not just to see you name in the lights. But how is that enforcedDennis