Sign in to follow this  
Guest contrail

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD?(fs9.cfg)

Guest contrail

Doing a search I see a lot of folks adding the line in their fs9.cfg under DISPLAY TextureMaxLoad =??There already is a TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD as part of fs9's default cfg under the GRAPHICS part. Just wondering what the difference is between the two(if any)as i'm trying to tweak for best quality/performance. :-wave

Hi,The TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD line is controlled by the Global Max Texture Size slider in the Hardware section of the Display settings within the simulator. I believe it represents the maximum texture size that can be loaded by the simulator if it is available. The TextureMaxLoad line is not included in the default fs9.cfg file. It is related to the TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT line that is in this file. I believe it has to do with the number of textures that are loaded at one time. Maybe someone else will know more about this then me.