Sign in to follow this  
c172skyhawk

AFCAD 2.21 HELP Please

I am experiencing a very strange problem with the Afcad 2.21 program.I have just reformated my hard drive, am in the process of reinstalling FS2004 and its addons. This problem occurs with just a fresh install and Afcad 2.21 (no other FS Addons). Afcad 2.21 opens normally, but when "Open Airport" is selected, the page just freezes.After a couple of minutes, if "Ctrl-Alt-Del" is pressed, the Airport selections appear, and the program then appears to operate normally until I want to open another airport, and the same thing repeats.I have started the computer in safe mode, and Afcad 2.21 appears to operate normally in this mode.If anyone can help fix this,it would be much appreciated.

Guest wji

Lee does not list this issue in the Install nor the Problems sections of his AF2 Readme.My best guess would be an incorrect version of FSUIPC or a corrupted AF2 download. AF2 does not register with Windows so simply d/l and copying over the existing AFCAD2 folder should renew the install.Try a different site to d/l AF2 from in the hope of getting the working version. My AF221 works real good and lasts a long time.