Sign in to follow this  
Guest 733lover

Doors Problem

Guest 733lover

How come when you open the cargo door, it will only sometimes close. I have the cargo doors open on an ATA 757 and I'm trying to close them. They will open by pressing Shift+E+2 and when I go to close them using Shift+E+2, they won't close. All it says in the green strip is Main Exit Opening and then Main Exit Closing, over and over. How can I fix this problem other than reselecting that aircraft? -Nick

Guest Mike_Luchia

How close together are you pressing between attempts? Sometimes once you press the combo to close the door, they do not start to close automatically. I would suggest pressing the Ctrl/Shift/E then waiting a period of time to see if they start.

What I have done is change the Select exit keys from the Shift+E just to D. that way the main exit only requires the D key. Cargo requires the D+2. Makes life more simple.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Guest RonB49

Hi Nick,Make sure that you press and release the Shift+E keys, then press the 2 key (by itself) immediately. R-